Facebook Data Deletion Instructions
To ensure compliance with Facebook policies, the YourLibaas.com app, which utilizes Facebook SDK, offers users the option to delete their personal data and activities. We understand the importance of data privacy and have implemented measures accordingly.
- Open Facebook on a web browser and log in to your account.
- Click on the downward-facing arrow in the top-right corner of the Facebook interface to open a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Settings & Privacy" and then click on "Settings."
- In the left-hand column of the Settings page, click on "Apps and Websites." This will display all the apps and websites that you have linked to your Facebook account.
- In the search bar located at the top of the page, type "YourLibaas.com" to find the YourLibaas.com app.
- Once you find the YourLibaas.com app, click on it to open the app settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the app settings page and click on the "Remove" button.
- A confirmation dialog box will appear asking if you want to remove YourLibaas.com. Click on the "Remove" button to confirm the removal.
Congratulations! You have successfully removed the YourLibaas.com app and its associated activities from your Facebook account.